Who We Are
The North Bay Electric Auto Association is a chapter of the Electric Vehicle Association covering the North San Francisco Bay Area from Novato to Ukiah. As we have started hybrid meetings, we have included members from outside the area.
We follow EV trends locally and well beyond. For more information, feel free to contact us.
Share Your Videos with the Department of Energy
The Department of Energy is asking for Savings, Testimonials, and Clean Energy Transition Stories.
- 30-60 second videos to advocate for benefits
- No specific due date
Electric Vehicle News
View news from around the web.
- EVA and Coalition Sponsor Route Zero Ad in The Washington PostThe Electric Vehicle Association and over 20 organizations made our push to the Biden Administration for stronger emissions rules with a Washington Post ad wrap for today's edition of the newspaper.Electric Vehicle Association
- Rivian R1T And R1S Owners Figured Out How To Play Videos On The Central DisplayIt’s not perfect, but it’s still better than nothing.Inside EVs
- Charging 101 - Or What You NEED To Know To Get Your Electric Car Charging!Transport Evolved
- Coming SoonTransport Evolved
- The Rivian R2 Will Be Eligible For The $7,500 Tax Credit: CEORJ Scaringe said in an interview with Forbes that there’s a lack of choice in the EV space and that $48,000 is a pricing “sweet spot.”Inside EVs
- 2025 Ram 1500 Ramcharger With 'Unlimited' Battery Range: Watch First-Ever Walkaround VideoThis is the first time Ram has allowed the media to check out the 2025 Ramcharger.Inside EVs
- 2024 Cadillac Lyriq Regains $7,500 Federal Tax CreditGeneral Motors changed the sourcing for two minor components to make the electric Caddy regain its tax credit eligibility.Inside EVs
- Latest Research Shows Lithium Metal Batteries Can Be 'Revived'We spoke with Stanford's Dr. Yi Cui about his latest research on "reversing" degradation in lithium-metal batteries.Inside EVs
- Stellantis, Volkswagen And Renault Consider Cheap EV Team-Up To Fight BYDPlus, the environmental value of hybrids gets questioned by green groups, and yes, batteries are getting cheaper.Inside EVs
- Kia EV9 Owner After 1,000 Miles: It’s Rock SolidThe South Korean automaker’s first all-electric three-row SUV is being reviewed by more and more new owners.Inside EVs
CHARTER: The Electric Vehicle Association is a non-profit educational organization for the promotion of clean Electric Vehicles (EVs) for personal transportation.