Who We Are
The North Bay Electric Auto Association is a chapter of the Electric Vehicle Association covering the North San Francisco Bay Area from Novato to Ukiah. As we have started hybrid meetings, we have included members from outside the area.
We follow EV trends locally and well beyond. For more information, feel free to contact us.
We meet every second Saturday of the month. Our next meeting will be October 8th, 10am - 12pm PT via Zoom. We will have a guest speaker, Woody Hastings covering California Legislation including Prop 30, and if we have time, Gerry Glaser will cover the Right EV for You plus the latest news.
Meetings occur on the 2nd Saturday of the month from 10am to 12pm PT.
Electric Vehicle News
View news from around the web.
- Fully Electric Citroën C3 Due In 2023The electric C3 will have design cues from the Ami quadricycle and Oli concept car.Inside EVs
- Tesla Autopilot Likely Saved This Woman's LifeWe often hear about people's fears of tech like Tesla Autopilot, but it's designed to save lives.Inside EVs
- Back From The Dead? Faraday Future Raises $100 Million, Hopes To Finally Launch FF91For a long time, the startup appeared to be on the brink of bankruptcy.Inside EVs
- Tesla Could Produce As Many Cars As BMW In 2023The Bavarian giant is currently the world's largest premium automaker.Inside EVs
- Chevron And Texaco Fuel Stations Will Get FreeWire Fast ChargersFreeWire's battery-integrated chargers are easier and less expensive to deploy.Inside EVs
- TEN Episode 404 - Tesla Optimus Debuts, Affordable EVs at Last, Eviation Alice Takes Flight!Transport Evolved
- The Aptera Gamma Prototype Is Here. What's NEXT?Transport Evolved
- Xpeng P7 Performance Wing Edition Disappoints In Bjørn's 1,000 km ChallengeEnergy consumption is too high or maybe fast charging is not fast enough.Inside EVs
- Missed Fully Charged Live USA? Here's Our Virtual Tour!Transport Evolved
- 2023 Audi Q4 e-tron And Sportback Make US Debut With Higher PricesTo make matters worse, Audi's most attainable EVs no longer qualify for the $7,500 federal tax credit.Inside EVs
CHARTER: The Electric Auto Association is a non-profit educational organization for the promotion of clean Electric Vehicles (EVs) for personal transportation.