Who We Are
The North Bay Electric Auto Association is a chapter of the Electric Vehicle Association covering the North San Francisco Bay Area from Novato to Ukiah. As we have started hybrid meetings, we have included members from outside the area.
We follow EV trends locally and well beyond. For more information, feel free to contact us.
We meet every second Saturday of the month. Our next meeting will be May 13th, 10am - 12pm PT via Zoom and in person. We will have a presentation by Dominic Houlemard on the Kia EV6.
Meetings occur on the 2nd Saturday of the month from 10am to 12pm PT.
Electric Vehicle News
View news from around the web.
- How Will The EV Transition Impact Real Estate Planning?A move toward overnight charging at apartments and condos could offer cost savings on electricity.Inside EVs
- US: Hyundai BEV Sales Surged In May 2023It was the best month for the Hyundai Ioniq 5/Ioniq 6 duo so far.Inside EVs
- Einride Electric Autonomous Truck Company To Partner With UAEThe autonomous freight company hopes to deploy its fully electric and autonomous fleet across 550 kilometers.Inside EVs
- Tesla And Ford, Model Y King, A Baby Rivian, More: Top EV News Jun 2The week is already over, so let's dive into some top EV stories you can share with friends and family.Inside EVs
- Porsche Releases Two Fancy Electric Mountain Bikes At Eye-Watering PricesThe Porsche eBike Cross Performance sets a new standard for top-tier e-MTBs.Inside EVs
- Rumors Of Tesla Model 3 Revamp Reveal Die Out As Musk Ends China TripTesla did not show a glimpse of the so-called Project Highland Model 3 at Giga Shanghai as Bloomberg reported.Inside EVs
- Lancia Delta Integrale EV With 671 Hp Is Sebastien Loeb’s World Rallycross RideTwo units of the retro creation will compete in the 2023 World Rallycross Championship.Inside EVs
- Dealerships To Invest $5.5 Billion In EV Chargers And Other UpgradesFranchise dealerships have been asked by automakers to spend more money on EV infrastructure.Inside EVs
- Fisker Ocean Volume Deliveries In The US To Start June 19The announcement comes right after the EV startup disclosed the EPA-estimated range rating of 360 miles for the Ocean Extreme.Inside EVs
- Panasonic Confirms Third EV Battery Plant For The USThe Japanese company already operates a factory in Nevada and is building a second facility in Kansas.Inside EVs
CHARTER: The Electric Vehicle Association is a non-profit educational organization for the promotion of clean Electric Vehicles (EVs) for personal transportation.