Electric Vehicle News
View news from around the web.
- Revamped Jaguar Will Rely On Three New Electric SUVs Here In 2025The automaker is essentially starting over with a completely new lineup of models all built on the same Panthera platform.Inside EVs
- Automate Your EV With Home Assistant, Siri and More!Transport Evolved
- Ball On A Budget: Walmart’s New Hyper E-Ride Electric BikeWill $1,500 get you a decent electric mountain bike?Inside EVs
- US: Hyundai Ioniq 5 Sales Reached New Record In June 2022Close to 3,000 units were delivered last month and almost 14,000 cumulatively.Inside EVs
- MG To Launch 2023 MG4 EV Compact Hatch In The UK In SeptemberThe automaker has also released the first photos of the UK-spec MG4 EV in right-hand-drive guise.Inside EVs
- Mercedes-Benz Offers Yearly Rear Steer Subscription For EQS Sedan In ChinaThe Chinese car buyer is more willing to pay for features as services than we are in Europe or the US, but we doubt it will be popular.Inside EVs
- New Honda E Limited Edition Gets F1 Champion's Stamp Of ApprovalMax Verstappen appreciates the Honda e Limited Edition's "funky looks" and the fact it is fun to drive; only 50 will be made, though.Inside EVs
- Bafang’s New Automatic 3-Speed Transmission Looks To Simplify E-BikesBafang’s newest tech aims to do away with shifters and cables completely.Inside EVs
- US: BMW Noticeably Increased BEV Sales In Q2 2022: Over 1,000 iX SoldThe company already delivered roughly 2,600 i4 and iX so far this year.Inside EVs
- TEN 393 Tesla Deliveries Incoming, Silverado EV Teased, IONIQ 6 RevealTransport Evolved
CHARTER: The Electric Auto Association is a non-profit educational organization for the promotion of clean Electric Vehicles (EVs) for personal transportation.