Who We Are
The North Bay Electric Auto Association is a chapter of the Electric Vehicle Association covering the North San Francisco Bay Area from Novato to Ukiah. As we have started hybrid meetings, we have included members from outside the area.
We follow EV trends locally and well beyond. For more information, feel free to contact us.
We meet every second Saturday of the month. Our next meeting will be November 11th, 10am. We will discuss recent news, and have a strategic discussion about club activities for 2024.
Meetings occur on the 2nd Saturday of the month from 10am to 12pm PT.
Electric Vehicle News
View news from around the web.
- Here's Why You Shouldn't Buy The Hyundai Ioniq N (At Least Not Right Away)The Ioniq 5 N is shaping up to be one of the all-time great performance EVs. But if you want to save some cash, look to its corporate cousin.Inside EVs
- Ford To Set Up 'Retail Replenishment Centers' For Its EV DealersFord wants to help dealers cut costs by carrying less inventory after almost 400 dealers left its voluntary EV certification program.Inside EVs
- Used EVs Are Facing 33% Price Drop, Longer Selling Times: ReportPolestar 2, Ford F-150 Lightning, and Kia EV6 are among the slowest-selling used EVs.Inside EVs
- Rivian's Leasing Program Is Great News For The EV StartupHonestly, it’s kind of a miracle that Rivian’s made it this far without any leasing.Inside EVs
- GMC Hummer EV’s Markup Hell Finally Ends With A Huge Price CrashThe bubble has popped on GM’s flagship electric powerhouse and prices are crashing faster than flippers can offload them.Inside EVs
- 2024 Kia EV9 EPA Range, Efficiency And Pricing OverviewCompared to the Kia EV6, it consumes roughly one kilowatt-hour more per every 10 miles.Inside EVs
- French Startup Eclair Is Developing An AI-Powered E-BikeThe commuter e-bike makes use of AI to predict the rider’s assist level needs, promising a seamless and natural-feeling ride.Inside EVs
- Tesla Raises Insurance Rates For Drivers Who Use 'Track Mode' On The TrackTake "Track Mode" literally, and you get punished by Tesla's insurance algorithm.Inside EVs
- Volkswagen Boss Warns 'We Are No Longer Competitive'The company plans massive cost-cutting, including staff reductions.Inside EVs
- Next-Gen Nissan Skyline To Morph Into All-Electric Sedan And SUV: ReportThe two models might even make their way to the U.S., but it’s not what you expect.Inside EVs
CHARTER: The Electric Vehicle Association is a non-profit educational organization for the promotion of clean Electric Vehicles (EVs) for personal transportation.