Electric Vehicle News
View news from around the web.
- The Onebot S2 Is A Funky Pocket-Sized Folding E-BikeA no-frills e-bike that doesn't take life so seriously.Inside EVs
- GM Files Trademarks That Appear To Reveal Cadillac Celestiq TrimsThe automaker has applied for four new Cadillac trademarks, and all of them bear the Celestiq name.Inside EVs
- REE Automotive Debuts P7-B Class 3 Electric Box Truck With AWD, AWSP7-B features REEcorner tech that packs power, steering, braking and suspension components into a compact module at each wheel.Inside EVs
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 N Spied Hiding Production Body On The NurburgringWe’ve seen Ioniq 5 N prototypes before, but they were all mules, whereas this is wearing its production body under the camo.Inside EVs
- Tesla Teases New Products, Though They're Related To Its Energy BizTesla's energy business hasn't yet exploded like its EV business, and the critics have noticed. It seems updates are coming.Inside EVs
- Acura Precision EV Teased Ahead Of August 18 RevealThis is the second Acura Precision concept, only this probably one previews the brands’s first full production EV.Inside EVs
- FedEx Launches Ford E-Transit Pilot In Nine US MarketsFedEx Office will pilot 10 E-Transit electric vans in nine markets coast-to-coast to test them in various road and weather conditions.Inside EVs
- Ford CEO Jim Farley Talking F-150 Lightning: "Take That Elon Musk"While Ford and Tesla have a rivalry, it appears Farley and Musk have remained kind and complimentary to one another.Inside EVs
- Brabus-Modified Mercedes EQS Isn't Any Quicker But It Has More RangeThe new Mercedes-Benz EQS 450+ by Brabus looks a lot quicker than the standard vehicle, but it actually has a bit more range.Inside EVs
- Latest Union Of Concerned Scientists Report: EVs Really Are CleanerDespite headline after headline attempting to mislead us, EVs are just greener, plain and simple.Inside EVs
CHARTER: The Electric Auto Association is a non-profit educational organization for the promotion of clean Electric Vehicles (EVs) for personal transportation.