Who We Are
The North Bay Electric Auto Association is a chapter of the Electric Vehicle Association covering the North San Francisco Bay Area from Novato to Ukiah. As we have started hybrid meetings, we have included members from outside the area.
We follow EV trends locally and well beyond. For more information, feel free to contact us.
We meet every second Saturday of the month. Our next meeting will be March 11th, 10am - 12pm PT via Zoom. We will have a presentation by Woody Hastings: State Legislation Related to Electric Vehicles.
Meetings occur on the 2nd Saturday of the month from 10am to 12pm PT.
Electric Vehicle News
View news from around the web.
- Elon Musk Overruled Tesla Engineers Who Said Removing Radar Would Be Problematic: ReportTwo years later, Tesla is putting back the sensor in its new vehicles.Inside EVs
- Ford F-150 Lightning Recall Reveals Root Cause Of Fire That Stopped ProductionDocuments published by the NHTSA shed light on the incident.Inside EVs
- Nissan Ariya e-4orce AWD First Drive Review: Why Nissan Nailed It.Transport Evolved
- Tsunami Of BEVs Is Already Here: Nearly 40 Models AvailableThe number of available all-electric vehicle models almost doubled in just one year.Inside EVs
- Tesla Model 3 Sees Biggest Discount Among All Cars On Used MarketIf you're in the market for a compelling EV at a discount price, now is the time to start your search for a used Tesla Model 3.Inside EVs
- Owner Takes Tesla Model S Plaid To Nurburgring, Makes It Look So EasyMind you, this is no average owner, it's endurance racing driver Sebastian Vittel (no typo).Inside EVs
- E-Bike Specialist Himiway Releases Three New Electric BicyclesThe Pony, Rambler, and Rhino are ready to tackle the street and trials.Inside EVs
- Pure Electric's Revolutionary Design Shakes Up E-Scooter MarketThe UK-based firm, owned by F1 Dad Adam Norris, is intent on global expansion with the new Pure Advance.Inside EVs
- Netherlands: Plug-In Car Sales Accelerated In February 2023The Lynk & Co 01 PHEV continues to be the best-selling plug-in model.Inside EVs
- VinFast Says Three Executives Have Left The CompanyIt’s the latest setback in the Vietnamese carmaker’s American expansion plan.Inside EVs
CHARTER: The Electric Auto Association is a non-profit educational organization for the promotion of clean Electric Vehicles (EVs) for personal transportation.