Our next meeting will be May 14th, 10am - 12pm PT via Zoom. We will review our newly launched website and some dynamic resources on nbeaa.org that we can monitor for statistics and trends.
Meeting Details (Google Group membership required.)
Meetings occur on the 2nd Saturday of the month from 10am to 12pm PT.
Electric Vehicle News
View news from around the web.
- Germany: Volkswagen Starts Production Of ID.4 In EmdenIt's the second ID.4 production site in Germany, and fourth globally, which in the fall will be joined by the fifth one (US).Inside EVs
- "There Will Be Blood" - Elon Musk Announces Litigation Department Amidst AllegationsTesla's CEO wants his firm to lawyer up.Inside EVs
- Tesla Model Y Average Annual Mileage Is Higher Than US Vehicle AverageTesla explains that customers are using their Tesla EVs as their main cars.Inside EVs
- Environmentalists Are Trying To Stop Tesla's Giga Texas ExpansionSeveral groups are calling on Austin's mayor to withhold permits for the automaker's battery cathode facility.Inside EVs
- Former Tesla Owner: Here's Why I Switched To A Lucid AirA former Tesla owner explains why he swapped his Model S for an Air.Inside EVs
- The Rivian R1T Has Arrived, And This Family Already Has Plenty To ShareCheck out the R1T delivery, first impressions, fast-charging at Electrify America, and towing.Inside EVs
- How Long Does It Take To Charge The Rivian R1T: We Find OutWe see over 200 kW of maximum charging power.Inside EVs
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 4-Matic - Short ReviewTransport Evolved
- Tesla Model 3 True Cost After A Full Year: Is It A Good Buy?The Model 3 is Tesla's least expensive EV, but it's still pricey. Are the savings over a gas car enough?Inside EVs
- Check Out The New Xos Electric Semi And Delivery TrucksThe semi is rated at 230 miles, while the box truck can travel up to 270 miles on one charge.Inside EVs
CHARTER: The Electric Auto Association is a non-profit educational organization for the promotion of clean Electric Vehicles (EVs) for personal transportation.